Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right guys. I need you.

Very soon I will be publishing an essay-length memoir, The Cookie Dumpster. It focuses on the time I spent homeless as a teen.

So Ronnell Porter did a couple covers for me, and I love them both. I really need help deciding.

BUT FIRST! I need some basic help in how to post them here. I have them on Flickr, and I copied the BBCode, but all that produced was a link and a box with a red X in it.

So please enlighten me and I'll post the covers!

Thanks!

Shana

· Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I'm not as talented as Vicky Foxx, I can't make the pictures appear here, but would you guys mind clicking my links and letting me know what you think?

Thanks!
Shana

· Registered
29 Posts
Number 1 is the best. Though I'm not a big fan of the font. But I still love the image. Number 2, like Dchase said. Its rather busy. But I love the font and the line with the heart on it. May I suggest putting together the image in #1 and the font in #2 (but keeping the red). It might make the image look so eyecatching in both thumbnail and fullview.

· Registered
853 Posts
The second looks more professional to me. Title could use a different color, though, the white washes out in the background.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.