Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross-Winds, a Seventh Cross Novel, Book I.  Excellent read for fantasy enthusiasts.  At only .99, you can't go wrong!  Cross-Winds was listed as runner-up for Best New Fiction Novel of 2008 by the Ames Tribune!

The Seventh Cross series has the best elements a fantasy can offer: magic, demons, dragons, witches, and warlocks. Combining all of these elements into one story makes for a very powerfully written novel. ~ReaderViews.

The world of Stowe's Seventh Cross series is made for adult fantasy enthusiasts who are yearning for a new approach to the genre, a more sophisticated one that embraces the spiritual side of magic and mysticism.  It has the best elements a fantasy can offer: magic, demons, dragons, witches, and warlocks. Combining all of these elements into one story makes for a very powerfully written novel.  Every character is well-drawn and fascinating. ~Ames Tribune.

Stowe's Seventh Cross series includes provocative narrative. While fending for himself in an imaginary country, Kaleb discovers his inner strength and recognizes his potential to stand up to the darkness that is blotting out the light. ~Waverly Democrat.

A wondrous world of wizards and witches...a mystical place about a war of magic, and a prophecy fulfilled! ~North Scott Press

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I bought this about 10 days ago after I read about it somewhere else (not KB as I don't see it before today on any threads in a quick search) but I'm afraid I haven't read it yet. It's there waiting for me, though! :)

Here's a text link (no image yet on the Kindle version):

Cross-Winds, A Seventh Cross Novel (The Seventh Cross)

Welcome to Kindleboards! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Angela, I hope you enjoy it, and I always welcome feedback whether it be positive or constructive criticism.  Thanks again.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Sounds like a multi-generational saga of lust and power (my favorite kind) set in a fantasy world.  My book budget can't stand anything over 99 cents right now, so I sampled. 

Since I'm actually starting to catch up on my reading, I'm sure I'll get to the sample in the next day or two. 

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.