Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working on this video and thought I would share it with all of you to see what you think of it. I really loved the book and thought I would narrate this little number. It doesn't look like it will play here, so click the link, please.

So, without further ado, here is the first video trailer of The Treasure of La Malinche by Jeffry S. Hepple, narrarated by Yours Truly.

Enjoy,

-sailor

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Nicely done. I love the background music. My doggie came over to check it out too.  ;D

theresam

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Nice job, sailor.  The variety of talents here at KindleBoards never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for all your positive responses.

It was hard work and fun at the same time. I am glad you liked it.

-sailor

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Awesome job, sailor!!  Kongrats!!  And, thanks for sharing it with us.... I really enjoyed it!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Montezuma! I studied him a bit in school.
Very well done, sailor. =)

Love the aztec-style drawing at the beginning. Good music, too.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
WOW - what a wonderful work!  Thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I just finished Treasure this afternoon.  Nice job, Sailor.  I think the book would make a great movie.  Lots of action and a great story. 

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rhin said:
Montezuma! I studied him a bit in school.
Very well done, sailor. =)

Love the aztec-style drawing at the beginning. Good music, too.
Julian!!!

My friend!! I am so excited to see you here!!

Thank you for the praise, it means so much coming from you as well as all our members here. I had no idea how this would be received, I had never done this before, it means a lot that it is kindly thought of.

I am going to be starting Rhin soon (I forgot where I put my Kindle) and will get on this ASAP after my search ends.

I am very pleased that you are here and that I will now be able to talk with you.

Lots of Luck in all your endeavors,

-sailor *I still have to answer everyone else's posts, I didn't forget all of you* ;D

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Jeff had mentioned this video and your review in a PM so I went to the site and Wow.
Talk about complimentary talent.  You must keep it up.
Your effort has motivated me to start a Discussion Thread over in The Book Corner.
This is instead of a Book Klub.  Please come and share.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
geoffthomas said:
Jeff had mentioned this video and your review in a PM so I went to the site and Wow.
Talk about complimentary talent. You must keep it up.
Your effort has motivated me to start a Discussion Thread over in The Book Corner.
This is instead of a Book Klub. Please come and share.
Geoff,

You are too kind, as well as everyone else. I will be happy to be in the Discussion Thread on Jeff's book. Sad part is I haven't even read volume II yet; might have to do another trailer just on it. ;D I wanted to read Gone For a Soldier next, but I may have to read vol II of TTOLM now instead.

I have an eye doc appointment today, so won't be on much after posting this. Good thing about KB, it is always open anytime - 24/7!

I will be answering each post on this thread as soon I can get to them, you all deserve a special word for your support.

Thank you all so much for your kind words.

Have a Wonderful Day,

-Sailor

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Talk about complimentary talent. You must keep it up.
This is instead of a Book Klub. Please come and share.
Gladly.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
sailor said:
Geoff,

You are too kind, as well as everyone else. I will be happy to be in the Discussion Thread on Jeff's book. Sad part is I haven't even read volume II yet; might have to do another trailer just on it. ;D I wanted to read Gone For a Soldier next, but I may have to read vol II of TTOLM now instead.

You're too strong. I wanted to take a bit of a rest after Vol. 1, but darn that Jeff for the way he ended it. I had to jump right in to Vol. 2. ::)

I have an eye doc appointment today, so won't be on much after posting this. Good thing about KB, it is always open anytime - 24/7!
Good luck with the eye doc. Hope it's just a regular checkup.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts