·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first month as an ebook author.

Changers' Summer was released 3rd June
Anthology released 10th June
6 short stories released 6-10th June.

I have sold the following (all Amazon, except one anthology sale on Smashwords):

Changers' Summer ($2.99) : 6 copies
Anthology ($3.99): 3 copies
Short Stories (99c) : 34 copies

which I was pleased with for the first month...

I also had 750+ downloads of a free short story (550+ on Amazon.co.uk, 200+ on Smashwords)

Mike

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
June was a good month for Ridan authors...

Leslie Ann Moore
41,000 - Griffin's Daughter free downloads (Hit as high as #5 on Kindle Free store overall)
2,600 - Griffin's Destiny & Griffin's Shadow ($4.95)

Nathan Lowell
8,300 - Quarter Share, Half Share, Full Share ($4.95)

Marshall Thomas
18,600 - Soldier of the Legion Series (5500 at $0.99 most of the rest at $4.99)

Michael J. Sullivan
2,300 - Riyria Revlations ($4.95 - $6.95) - Series is being retired and hasn't been advertised in months

·
Registered
399 Posts
My first full month.

1 novel - 2 sold at $2.99, 1 sold at $4.99
2 short stories - The UF sold 3 copies at .99, and multi-genre sort of horror sold 14 copies at .99

Over $13, but divided over 2 accounts...so no check for this month

·
Registered
466 Posts
rsullivan9597 said:
June was a good month for Ridan authors...

Leslie Ann Moore
41,000 - Griffin's Daughter free downloads (Hit as high as #5 on Kindle Free store overall)
2,600 - Griffin's Destiny & Griffin's Shadow ($4.95)

Nathan Lowell
8,300 - Quarter Share, Half Share, Full Share ($4.95)

Marshall Thomas
18,600 - Soldier of the Legion Series (5500 at $0.99 most of the rest at $4.99)

*Gulp*

Michael J. Sullivan
2,300 - Riyria Revlations ($4.95 - $6.95) - Series is being retired and hasn't been advertised in months

·
Registered
169 Posts
June definitely went in the right direction, so I'm happy. Would love to see it double again. :)

April: 83
May: 146
June: 311 (Amazon only) 3 books, with Bridesmaid Lotto selling over 250

Rachel

·
Registered
930 Posts
139 total. Which, coincidentally, is exactly what I sold last month. But this month, I sold a lot more in the UK than I ever have. Of course that means my US sales were down this month too.

G

·
My first book went live May 31st, but I'm counting the one sale I had that night in June lust to make the numbers easier. :)

Totals:

Amazon US: 45
Amazon UK: 0
Amazon DE: 0
Smashwords: 1
Barnes & Noble: 0

·
Registered
589 Posts
June was not good for me.

Actually, it was soooo bad, I didn't even add up the totals, because I could do it on my fingers.

I'd like my Feb, Mar, or Apr numbers back, please.

Sheila

·
Registered
115 Posts
[Post content removed to protect my content and data because I do not agree to or accept VerticalScope's new Terms of Service. I hereby reject said terms and retain all copyrights to my information and content.

I disavow any association with the new ads that now exist that may be tasteless, racist, demeaning to women, sexist, or exploitative in any way.]

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
How do you make a short story free on Amazon?  (I know how to do it via Smashwords.)

I have a 17k story I'd like to get out there for free... would be nice to hit the Amazon market though.

-jb 8)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey, I actually have some to report. My first time with a self-pubbed ebook!

Amazon US: 3

I wasn't expecting any June sales at all since my official launch date for The Boyfriend Thief was actually today (July 1). But I uploaded the file last night so it could process and be ready for this morning. Three people found it up before midnight, so they counted for June.  ;D

·
Registered
834 Posts
The Truth About Dating sold about 1650.  Searching For Meredith Love was 327.
Sales are way down since Amazon switched around how it promotes, but I still can't complain.  My third book is about to come out.  It's a series, so I'm hoping it will sell.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts