Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just checking to see if anyone else is experiencing unusual behavior at the sales report? As for me, I'm seeing a very sharp decline in numbers, like 1/10 of what it used to be (compared to the daily avg. for the month). There doesn't seem to be any major holidays affecting the printing facilities around the world, but KDP sales report had some hick-ups in the past so just checking to see if it's just me! Anyone?

· Registered
4 Posts
Exact same here, I've been on the phone with them and then everywhere looking for answers. Sale stopped at noon on the 21st and didn't resume till 4 pm on the 22nd. Amazon claims the sales I should have simply do not exist, but I have Amazon Ads showing I made more sales over the two prior days than many others, yet sales were cut by 300%.

· Registered
34 Posts
I had totally forgotten that the same thing happened in January of 2020. From the 10-12th of that month, there was a similar situation where everyone's numbers were abnormally low and reports of a system glitch. On the 30th of that month, there was a huge spike in reported sales that roughly equaled the missing sales from earlier.

· Registered
4 Posts
All my sales updated today. I was correct, 700 were missing. Five different people at Amazon told me sales were reporting correctly. They did not have the correct information, and rather than research it, they lied.

· Registered
2,570 Posts
Haven't there been similar glitches before? Looks like something bound to happen from time to time. Glad for those involved that the sales glitch eventually got solved. I have had low sales this year so I haven't noticed much difference.

· Registered
1,782 Posts
If you scroll down on the left side of the sales reports, go to Old Reports. It always seems to be ahead of the current version in use. I see sales there that show up at a later date on the new sales report.
I also use the BookReport app. It shows sales before they appear on Amazon sales.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts