Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this was unexpected. Like many writers I check my amazon sales several times a day...to many times in fact. I've been trying not to but it calls to me every hour of every day.

PubIt through Barnes and Noble? Not so much.

However, out of curiosity I checked PubIt today and there they were! Some book sales of "The Girl in the Coffee Shop!"

WOW. I never thought I would sell though Barnes and Noble so it was a nice surprise.

Caedem - http://CaedemMarquez.com

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
At least B&N adds things for you.  I don't know how their algorithms work.  When we loaded first Area 51 book, they featured it and that really got things going.  We've got the first three published and I'm working hard to get the next two in the series up this week.  But sales overall at PubIt have been averaging 200 a day, which is really nice since none of them are .99.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
It's hard to figure out B&N's search & match algorithms (if they have them!).  My novel barely moves over there, but once I put the nutrition guide up, it started selling right away.  It sells at least half as well as at Amazon, and some days, better than Amazon, so I've been both surprised and pleased with my results--so much so that I've become a regular PubIt-checking addict.  Great.  Now I've got two windows to constantly refresh all day long...

::) Maria

1 - 8 of 8 Posts