Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometime in the last hour, Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb finally dropped from $14.01 to $9.99. Woohoo!! ;D

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thank you for the news!!!  Guess where I'm going.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'm gonna start it tonight and then hate myself in the morning when I stay up too late...

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
If I start it tonight I'll stay up until I finish it and I have too many meetings tomorrow that I can't sleep through.  So tomorrow night I'll start, then I have the Suite 606 to read after it.  I guess the laundry can wait....

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Are you on pins and needles?

Betsy
Yep. :) Unfortunately, I have a million things to do tomorrow - so the Kindle will have to wait until that night (keeping in mind the charge time as well).

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gables Girl said:
If I start it tonight I'll stay up until I finish it ....
Well, I did that. Didn't mean to, but did. LOL Can you say, went to bed at 1am? At least I could sleep until 7. I'll be dragging today, though. :D But I liked it!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Steph H,

Glad you liked it, that makes it even harder to wait.  But I'm glad I waited because I knew I'd stay up until I finished and then drag all day today.  This way I can sleep late tomorrow and not feel guilty. 

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Gables Girl said:
Steph H,

Glad you liked it, that makes it even harder to wait. But I'm glad I waited because I knew I'd stay up until I finished and then drag all day today. This way I can sleep late tomorrow and not feel guilty.
Aaah, love the In Death series. I'll keep buying them in PB so that I can have the whole series, but they'll all also be eventually on Eleanor the K!

Betsy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts