Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just received K2 as gift from my husband and I have a iphone. I download one book on K2 and it's on iphone automatic but how can I get same pages ?  is that auto also? is K2 has to be on wireless 3g mode ?  I read on K2 first and I wanted iphone to has same page I was reading on K2 to be appear but it didn't.   
  is that's possible ?  so I don't have to slide finger so many times to find K2 page on iphone Kindle app.

Thanks.
mtcoco
Best Regard
Masumi Scott

·
Registered
737 Posts
Welcome to the Kindleboards.

To make sure whispersync is on, go to Amazon.com | Manage your Kindle.  At the bottom the page click on "Manage synchronization between devices".  Make sure Sync is on.  Yes, Whispernet, wireless 3G mode, must be on, for sync to work.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
701 Posts
]I have the iphone and a K2 and they sync beautifully. Sometimes it may be off a page or two but nothing significant. I love that feature! If you want to sync the iphone, tap the screen so you get the tool bar at the bottom and select the sync symbol (two arrows in a circle on the right) and it will sync to where you are in the Kindle. If you want to sync the Kindle, open the book and click menu>sync to furthest read page. It usually only takes a moment.

I had no idea it would do that but it is great when I am reading something and don't want to bring the Kindle along (I always have my phone)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for great answers!!  I will try again and see how it work..
I already love my K2 !! and Iphone. can't live without these  ;)
Mtcoco

1 - 4 of 4 Posts