Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one clicked too many times.  I was reading a good book.  Thought it was a classic until i came to the dreaded, you have come to the end  remarks.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Dori said:
I have one clicked too many times. I was reading a good book. Thought it was a classic until i came to the dreaded, you have come to the end remarks.
Time to click "Buy"!

·
Registered
384 Posts
If the book is a Classic it may be available for free. Check out the free book sources in this topic.

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,684.0.html

I am finding lots of Classics from these sources and the price can not be beat.

As a General Rule,

Samples come from Amazon. They give you a chance to decide if the book is one you are willing to purchase.

Freebies seldom come from Amazon. Mostly Freebies are from the sites listed in the above linked topic. You will not find many newly written books there but most of the Classics are available and books that are out of print

Oh I just thought of an out of print I have been looking for for years. I must go see if it is available.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I live out of whispernet area (Alaska). I recently travelled to California and saw the fun of samples. Is there another site to get samples since I can not receive them from Amazon?
Sylvia

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
sylvia said:
I live out of whispernet area (Alaska). I recently travelled to California and saw the fun of samples. Is there another site to get samples since I can not receive them from Amazon?
Sylvia
You can get samples at Mobipocket.com. Download to your computer and transfer to your Kindle with the USB.

L

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
sylvia said:
Southeast - Gustavus, Alaska 30 min. flight from Juneau
Right at Glacier Bay NP? We drove an RV to Alaska and came back to the lower 48 on the ferry out of Skagway. Came pretty close!

One of the best experiences of my life.

Be sure to go over to Introductions and tell us a little about yourself, then check out the Book Corner for great book suggestions (we're starting Book Klubs in January! And Tips & Tricks. And Accessories...

Betsy

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Welcome, Sylvia.

Betsy the Quilter said:
Right at Glacier Bay NP? We drove an RV to Alaska and came back to the lower 48 on the ferry out of Skagway. Came pretty close!
One of the best experiences of my life.
That sounds like a wonderful trip.

DH has a job request in with his travel company for Alaska. If a temp job comes up, we're going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts