Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else's Kindle this way? My poor PJ has pages and pages of samples .....It makes it hard to locate the books I bought.

Has anyone "cleaned up" their kindles by deleting samples? I am trying to decide if I should just make a list of the samples that I have or if when I sign onto the kindle store from PJ if I should put these books in the "save for later" items.

There are so many books, so little time.....thanks to all the recommendations from my friends here! My kindle is turning into what my bookshelves used to look like....I have a bad habit of buying books even though I still had plenty to read, so my shelves were always so full with books stacked everywhere.....I thought this problem was over when I got PJ.....little did I know that I would now have a "sampling" problem! HA HA ::) ::) ::)

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
This is one of the reasons I kept my K1 after buying my K2.... All of the samples go on the K1....  ;D

You might want to make a Kindle book Wishlist on Amazon, rather than downloading samples all the time....

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh....thats a great idea.....that would be much easier than having to make them go in the save for later folder on the kindle......or i wonder if I could convince my husband that I also need the K2?  ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I use the save for later list rather than keeping samples.  Like luv, I'd adore a folder just for samples, but until then, they don't stay on my K2 for more than a day or so.

I also have the universal wishlist installed on the laptop, and many recommendations from here end up on that for later sample downloads.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I got a pkg of four 1gb memory cards on sale for something like eight bucks. A Sharpie quickly identified them as 1, 2, 3 and 4. I use 1 for samples, 2 for freebies queued, 3 for purchased queued and 4 for finished reading and stored. Maybe not the ideal system but it works for me so that's what matters.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.