Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw Sanveann tutorial for the cover for the kindle 2 and had to try it, luckily I use to quilt so had plenty of fat quarters on hand, I picked a lovely purple fern pattern and purchased a nice ribbon to go with and after about a hour and a half of tinkering and sewing the cover was complete. I of course had to update my Kindle 2, so off to Decal girl and Van Gogh's Starry Night.

So here's photos of each, and I just wanted to say thank you, to Sanveann for sharing such great detailed instructions. And of course I had to show off my new skin <G>.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I love Van Gogh.  Your cover is very nice, and the fact that you did it yourself is great. 
Thank you so much for sharing pics. 
deb

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Very Pretty.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
A very Klassy Kombo!

·
Registered
75 Posts
WoW both covers are fabulous!  cdchandler you did a great job sewing your cover.  As someone who has given up the thought of ever being able to sew well I can truly appreciate what a great job you did.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
egh34 said:
Because I am so inept at sewing, I had asked Sanveann to make me a cover. The result was fantastic!!

Thanks again!
I also had Sanveann make me a cover. I have no way to post a picture. Mine is the same as this one except it does not have the ribbon tie to close it. Thanks Sanveann I love it. ;D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts