I am currently accepting new clients for manuscript reviews, line- and copyediting, and proofreading packages.
What I Do
Hello! My name is Sarah Fraps. I provide manuscript reviews
, line- and copyediting and proofreading
for indie authors writing:
Who I Am
- fantasy (epic, heroic, noblebright, romance, etc.)
- science fiction
- dystopian and apocalyptic lit
- low spice and sweet romance
- memoirs and creative nonfiction
- Christian lit
- historical fiction
I am a former educator-turned-editor (seven years teaching writing) committed to providing high-quality, personalized editorial services. My editing suggestions are designed to improve clarity and enhance the story you want to tell while maintaining your unique style and voice. Together, we'll tackle clarity and consistency to create an enchanting story that will keep your readers coming back for more.
How Much I Charge
If you reach out to me, please let me know you found me through Kboards, and I will apply a 25% discount to any services you book.
- Graduate of the Proofread Anywhere General Proofreading Theory & Practice course
- Graduate of Editorial Freelancers Association Copyediting course
- BA in English and Sociology from Texas A&M University
- Two years experience as an editor in the university writing center
- Member of the Editorial Freelancers Association and ACES
See my website for starting rates. Custom quotes are based on the length, complexity, and turnaround time for each work.
How to Get Started
Please check out my website
. You will find most of the information provided here, as well as testimonials, my portfolio, and a growing blog. If you are ready for editing, you can use the form on the contact
page to get in touch with me. All editorial services begin with a manuscript review.