Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good time was had by all last week (at least I think so!), and someone suggested a weekly reminder for more of the same.

So I'm providing one.

Ten p.m. Eastern until whenever.... 



(I'll be joining in a bit late...  going out tonight, but won't be too late.)


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,324 Posts
I'll have to work till at least midnight, but if some of the west coasters are still going I'll be there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,179 Posts
Will check it out if I remember. 
Gonna stick a post-it- note here on my computer.  It was fun last week.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
I'll be around. I suspect earlier than 10 pm, though. I am like Betsy...early to bed, even on the weekend.

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
I'll be working late tonight, but I feel like I put my foot in my mouth last week, so maybe it is okay that I won't be there... :-[
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
frojazz said:
I'll be working late tonight, but I feel like I put my foot in my mouth last week, so maybe it is okay that I won't be there... :-[
Uh-oh... I must have missed that part... please don't feel unwelcome!

(Seriously, I have no idea what happened, but we're all adults and I think an open calm discussion can resolve just about anything. Even if people just agree to disagree.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Uh-oh... I must have missed that part... please don't feel unwelcome!
Thanks, Susan. I was tired and was making nonsensical comments, the chat kinda stopped for a while, and I thought it was because of me. ("You're so vain...you probably think this song is about you" plays in my head as I write this.) I'm sure it wasn't, but I have a tendency to worry about saying the wrong thing because I don't want anyone here to think that I'm being rude or flippant. I just have a strange sense of humor.

It was nice to have a scheduled chat, because I haven't used chat here often, and it was fun to have dialogue in real time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
534 Posts
So, anyway...I saw somewhere else that chat is at 9pm eastern.  Last week I jumped in early and there were already people there, so the time is not important.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
frojazz said:
Thanks, Susan. I was tired and was making nonsensical comments, the chat kinda stopped for a while, and I thought it was because of me. ("You're so vain...you probably think this song is about you" plays in my head as I write this.) I'm sure it wasn't, but I have a tendency to worry about saying the wrong thing because I don't want anyone here to think that I'm being rude or flippant. I just have a strange sense of humor.

It was nice to have a scheduled chat, because I haven't used chat here often, and it was fun to have dialogue in real time.
Humm, I was there all night but didn't thought of anything. :D So I don't think you need to worry frojazz. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,967 Posts
I enjoyed it last week. I'll be there as well. I'm back home, so I'm back on Eastern time. I may come in a little early as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,676 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Yeah Gertie,
I came back around 11 or 11:30ish Eastern.
But I was too tired to stay around. Was weeding all day.
Tried to beat the rain. Did too.
But I didn't get my new rose planted.
Weeding, another depressing activity.

Guess I just missed you. Now that I have the hang of chat, I'll probably be around there more.
 
1 - 20 of 107 Posts
Top