Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contagious is the sequel to Infected and just came out today. This is the first book ive ever paid 9.99 for but i know it will be worth it. Ive been holding back ten bucks for this all month and its finally here!! :)

Contagious

·
Registered
157 Posts
very cool!  I will so have to download it!  I like the first book well enough I will so give this one a go.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I tried listening to the podcast of Ancestor a few years ago, and I couldn't get through it. I didn't care about the characters at all, and so that made it boring to me.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Lizzy, let us know how you like it. I've never read any of his books!

Betsy
I sure will but it will probly be next week before i get to it. I was lucky to get Ancestor and Infected for free and they were so good i didnt mind paying for this one. I gotta finish the one im reading now and then do the 5 chapters of Outlander before i start Contagious. Ive never read 5 chapters a week before along with reading other books. This is gonna get very confusing for me. :p

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Infected was one of the best horror/science fiction books of the last few years. I've got the DTV coming today or maybe tomorrow if the idiot mail carrier sticks the Amazon package in the wrong mail box again. Normally, I think sequels are not worth reading, unless it is part of a story arch, and I hope Siger is building off the events of the first book.

I choose the DTV for Contagious to match the DTV of Infected.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Lizzy said:
Contagious is the sequel to Infected and just came out today. This is the first book ive ever paid 9.99 for but i know it will be worth it. Ive been holding back ten bucks for this all month and its finally here!! :)
Thanks for the post, Lizzy.

I will be sampling these books,

Marci

1 - 8 of 8 Posts