Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys

Better Late than never sorry, we have just published our horror feature wow the standard was really good have to say
so if you want to take a look at the feature and book reviews just go here www.razberryjuice.com

thanks again all who took part and we will continue to review

Anthony

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
It was great being part of this!!

And thanks so much for the review - I appreciate you taking the time to read Dollhouse. It''s been a while and I thought perhaps it wasn't to the taste of reviewers there at Razberry (which would have been completely ok!) So it was a nice surprise to see the Amazon review there a few minutes ago.

Will have to read these when I get the chance:

Dark Secrets (Matthew Grant)
The Haunting at BlackWood Hall (Barrymore Tebbs)
Dark Passage (Griffin Hayes)

And others :)

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Thank you as well for reviewing Dark Passage. Now I have at least three great new horror books to add to my TBR list!  :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Haha - what a coincidence. Authors of two of the three books I bought have posted here. (Well, 'Dollhouse' was free - thanks Anya.)

I would also like to thank Kieran at Razzberry Juice for taking the time to leave a review. It means a lot to me, especially since it's only my third one.

(Getting reviews is tough!)

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

thanks guys i know was a little late, this was mainly due not to the reviewers but ourselves doing one or two other projects
which included setting up an mothers website since Clare our editor had a baby it was something she wanted to do and is growing
really well so again another area to showcase some books. www.chummymummies.co.uk
we also helped set up another extention to our marketing in social media management with www.interactivelogic.co.uk

just to give an outline of our review rs etc they are mostly based between UK and Ireland, Most we know personally a few we have known through the internet.

we have more women reviewers than men, a Lot of mothers and this area is growing since www.chummymummies.co.uk and a hell of a lot of children smiles

So when they read your books and like them they not only get recommended by the review on the internet but they are talking about them in their life's to family and friends

just thought i would give some info

Anthony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts