Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
I don't have one either. I've never seen a need and would think they would add a lot of glare.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sheesh!  Now I've added the Boxwave non-glare to the list of things I'm awaiting delivery on.

(3acp kindle skin 227, DecalGirl skins for my kids' Nintento DSs)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm also very happy with my Boxware anti-glare screen protector.  I found it easy to put on and I do not notice it at all.  I'm extra-paranoid about my Kindle and want all the protection I can get!

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Damætas said:
I'm also very happy with my Boxware anti-glare screen protector. I found it easy to put on and I do not notice it at all. I'm extra-paranoid about my Kindle and want all the protection I can get!
Exactly my opinions. I have Boxware anti-glare SP. Love it. Was going to post pictures of the glare with it and without it to illustrate if it lessens the glare of the K2. Can't see much difference. Now the good thing about that is that it does not introduce any shine, or glare, to an already good screen. It may reduce glare a little. But like you I am paranoid about getting scratches, etc. on my screen. And I don't think any case made will protect enough. If you take your K2 to the beach, sand can get into any Jacket/Cover/Case. But the Boxwave will protect it.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I just got back from an afternoon reading by the pool (I live in SW Florida) and it is a very breezy day.  As I was reading, I noticed little particles of dust appearing on my Kindle screen.  I just blew the off or lightly brushed them off with my hand.  I was glad I had the screen protector because even a little dust or a grain of sand can cause a scratch if brushed off a dry screen.  My philosophy is a cliche, I know, but better safe than sorry.  And since I can't even tell the Boxwave anti-glare is there, why not?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Thanks to DD's review, I got the Boxwave.  It was easy to put on and I feel safer reading outside (which I can thankfully do without the screen fading).

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
CoolMom1960 said:
I just went and bought one too. Plus one of those cute little screen-cleaning pads.
You mean the one in the little pouch? Aren't they cute? I have one too. So handy.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
CoolMom1960 said:
I just went and bought one too. Plus one of those cute little screen-cleaning pads.
I was just about to post that one. ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts