Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:-\ I'm interested in purchasing a screen protector, not so much for anti-glare, but for all around protective qualities. When I search on Amazon I see so many types not to mention prices that I get overwhelmed. As I said I just want one to to protect my screen from finger prints and damage. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Britt said:
I've never used InvisibleSHIELD but I have heard good things about its products.
Same here but it's kind of pricey unless that 20% still works.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
dianejerry said:
:-\ I'm interested in purchasing a screen protector, not so much for anti-glare, but for all around protective qualities. When I search on Amazon I see so many types not to mention prices that I get overwhelmed. As I said I just want one to to protect my screen from finger prints and damage. Any suggestions?
I've tried several. Some are junk - like trying to put on a clingy piece of Saran Wrap. Some are too shiny or change the look of the screen which really bugs me.

This is the best one I've found. Don't even know it's there and it's washable and re-useable if needed:

http://www.boxwave.com/products/cleartouch/cleartouch-screen-protector-amazon-kindle-2_3469.htm

It is sold on Amazon through Boxwave (not eligible for Prime) but the shipping is cheaper when you go directly to the Boxwave site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts