Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I am so very sorry I haven't been around to talk with you nice people. I have been so busy with my daughter's softball.  Anyway, what do you all recommend cleaning your Kindle screen with?

·
Registered
921 Posts
LADennis said:
First of all, I am so very sorry I haven't been around to talk with you nice people. I have been so busy with my daughter's softball. Anyway, what do you all recommend cleaning your Kindle screen with?
I use a microfiber cloth to clean my screen. Works well for me.

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
LADennis said:
First of all, I am so very sorry I haven't been around to talk with you nice people. I have been so busy with my daughter's softball. Anyway, what do you all recommend cleaning your Kindle screen with?
My first thought was wondering what you'd been doing with your daughter's softball, LOL!

(What position does she play?)

The microfiber sounds right to me. Somewhere there's another thread. I'll see if I can find it. Update: Here it is:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,704.0.html

Betsy

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I use Monster Screen Cleaner with a microfiber cloth on all my electronics. It is alcohol free and very gentle. I use it on the whole Kindle, not just the screen. I also put a screen protector on my Kindle (Boxwave clear-touch anti-glare) to protect it from scratches from dust, sand, etc.

Here is the screen cleaner. It comes in larger bottles too. I spray it on the cloth, not directly on the Kindle, and then wipe it down.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is what I use. I found it in walmart near the laptops.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Betsy the Quilter said:
My first thought was wondering what you'd been doing with your daughter's softball, LOL!

(What position does she play?)

The microfiber sounds right to me. Somewhere there's another thread. I'll see if I can find it. Update: Here it is:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,704.0.html

Betsy
She pitches, plays 1st base and right field. Her team is about to go into the area tournament, however, the Alabama High School Athletic Association suspended all post season play until at least Tuesday because of some confirmed cases of Swine Flu in Madison county, AL. We have be going to extra pitching sessions, batting and fielding sessions with her private coaches so it's never ending. The only time I have had to read is at night. Ugh!

Thanks for the tips on cleaning my screen....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts