Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, is there a place where there are step-by-step instructions on how to put the different screensavers on my beloved Kindle?  I've called myself searching for one but to no avail.  Also, should something happen to my K2 and I have to return it will Amazon refuse to replace it because I have hacked into it to add the screensavers?  Can you delete them and if so how?  I know, so many questions for this early in the morning! My Kindle mind is always turning 24/7!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!! and have a GREAT Kindle day!!  ;D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh gosh, all that is way too complicated for me. I guess I will be stuck with the built in screensavers.  I'm too chicken to try and "hack" into my precious Kindle!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
It's not really a "hack," and it's dead easy to undo it if it doesn't work.

But if you're really uncomfortable doing it, I know lots and lots of people have been providing feedback to Amazon to allow users to change the screensavers. As I understand it, it was way easier on the K1

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm not technically inclines & was really scared to :hack" my K2 but I managed (with the help of others here) to get it done & now I have beautiful custom screensavers on Hermione I am pleased to show off  ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts