Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends!

Who out there has time on their hands along with excellent web browsing skills that can help me find some stills of Disney characters reading?  I have one of Bella (Beauty and the Beast) reading while she holds Lummiere (got it on this forum) and I love it so much that I would love others like it.  I know that the beginning of Alice in Wonderland is Alice reading her book.  Sure would love that.  And I am sure that there are others from other movies but my google image and goole web browsing skills have turned up zilch.  Since it is Saturday, I am hoping that some of my fellow Kindle 1 lovers will be interested in helping??  Maybe??

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LAURA!!!  You are a genius!  This is exactly the kind of pic I am looking for!!  Now I need to get it into Paint, change it to B&W and adjust the dimensions so I can use it on K1!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

***EDIT:  Having trouble.....will post once I figure this out....

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Actually, the screensavers are for me ::)

I am just not "hip" to the latest Disney animated movies since my son is 12 and isn't really interested in them anymore... :(

Any-hoo...here is Stitch in Greyscale and 600x800 pixels and I am 99% sure this will work on Kindle 1

1 - 20 of 37 Posts