Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the screensaver that came with my Lily skin, but wanted more than one. I created a few others that look nice. I have them all on my Kindle and really like the way they look. Hope you like them.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Hey! This is a family site. Sure you want to post #2?

;)
O-K....So WHO wants to send me the "clue" as to what is wrong with #2. I have looked at it every which-a-way....PM me if it would ruin our family boards!! (or post it covered in black like some do...although I don't know how to do that myself....) :-\

B

·
0 Posts
It was just one of my surreal jokes, Kay.  Don't make yourself cross-eyed trying to take it seriously.  They might stick that way. ;)

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
It was just one of my surreal jokes, Kay. Don't make yourself cross-eyed trying to take it seriously. They might stick that way. ;)
:p Well I was suspect when Kathy was "blushing"

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KindleKay said:
O-K....So WHO wants to send me the "clue" as to what is wrong with #2. I have looked at it every which-a-way....PM me if it would ruin our family boards!! (or post it covered in black like some do...although I don't know how to do that myself....) :-\
I don't know either. That's one reason I'm blushing.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I didn't know what was wrong with it either... perhaps a male sees something we don't.
Why is it a man can see things not really there, but when they are looking for something they can't find it? Even if they are looking right at, they still can't see it. ;D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Kathy said:
Why is it a man can see things not really there, but when they are looking for something they can't find it? Even if they are looking right at, they still can't see it. ;D
Men are from Mars..... :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MineKinder said:
Those are JUST beautiful, I love them!

Ok, what makes them screen savers, and how might I get one, please!
I believe that you can just right mouse click on them and do "Save Picture As". Once you save them on your computer, you can follow Leslie's instruction on how to load them onto your Kindle. Here is the link to the instructions:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,285.msg42294.html#msg42294

If this isn't correct, I'm sure that someone on the KB will have the answer.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Where are the pictures? I can read everybody's messages... but there aren't any photos. I'd love to see because I almost bought the Lily screensaver and I really want to see how it looks.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Laurie said:
Where are the pictures? I can read everybody's messages... but there aren't any photos. I'd love to see because I almost bought the Lily screensaver and I really want to see how it looks.
If you are at work, you may not be able to see them. I'm at my office right now and can't view them either. The pictures are in Photobucket.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Kathy said:
If you are at work, you may not be able to see them. I'm at my office right now and can't view them either. The pictures are in Photobucket.
I'm at work and can see them. They are the first post on this page. Why wouldn't you be able to see them on a different computer? ??? Not computer savy at all.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
I'm at work and can see them. They are the first post on this page. Why wouldn't you be able to see them on a different computer? ??? Not computer savy at all.
We have blocks on any images coming in or that are connected to a photo site, such as Photobucket. I work for medical company that have x-ray, ultrasound, cardiograms, etc. that are images. They have blocks to all photo sites and block images being sent through emails. Because the photos I posted are connected to Photobucket, they are blocked.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts