Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going along all well in Kindle-Land and all of the sudden when my K goes to sleep there is not Screensaver, have even woke it up just to put it to sleep together and nothing.  I have 7 custom savers that I have had for a while, all are of proper size and have worked since they were added. The photos that I am using are off of this website (thanks to all that have posted in the pictures forum), and as I said they have worked for a while.

So, knowing that electronics are not perfect I follow all of the steps in the ever helpful FAQ to delete the savers, and have the Amazon ones (which works).  However, if I attempt to load the custom ones back on they wont display.  I get as far as creating the new "title" on my list, then I click into that "title" and everything locks up.  No pictures, no way to go forward.  I have a memory card in, but I only keep the current 2 books that I am reading on the K, so it is not a space issue.

Any clues on what is happening here?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Is this a Kindle 1 or Kindle 2? If it is a K2 then you don't need to create the folder. The screensaver hack will create it for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts