Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my boss stepped out of his office, I snapped quite a few images of our Beta version of Book jacket for Kindle DX to share with you. Coincidentally, similar to Amazon.com, we have also used embedded magnets at the top and bottom corner to function as closures. The magnets are strong enough to secure the closure, yet can be easily opened by hand. We don't use band closures in this design. This ensures that cover looks more like a book. The cover is very light. We will have both genuine leather and faux leather as materials for the book cover (different pricings). As this is not the finished version, please ignore some of the more obvious issues (for example, a small portion of the right side keyboard is covered by the leather). However, please feel free to give feedback. We are doing more work on the final version and would love to hear some feedback. Thanks.

Thanks
Kevin2088
TrendyDigital

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
ProfCrash said:
I'm going to interrupt this as meaning you must ignore because you like it? Because is that's what you mean then my post needs to say ditto. LOL.
Nice cover.
deb

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
drenee said:
I'm going to interrupt this as meaning you must ignore because you like it? Because is that's what you mean then my post needs to say ditto. LOL.
Nice cover.
deb
Nope because I said something stupid and folks should ignore the post.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have the maxguard cover for my K2. I really like it- it's not bulky and I feel like it really protects the kindle. However, I had to take some scissors and cut away the embossed material over the next page buttons- I felt like I had to really mash too hard to change pages with them covered. It doesn't look so good, but it works much better.
vickie

·
Registered
17 Posts
Any word on wehn you might have these ready to go?? I am brand new to the kindle world with the DX, and have been so swamped with cases and skins, but since I only have the DX, they are all in limited supply so far.

I love the looks and style of these cases for the kindle 2, and and hot to trot to order your waterproof case, but I am holding back to order it with this case when it is ready..  so any rough idea how long that might be?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skittlebrau--

Thanks for your interest. The Book Jacket for DX will be released around Mid July.
The waterproof case for DX will be shipped early next week.
The waterproof case for the Kindle DX is available both from our site at www.trendydigital.com and Amazon.com

Kevin2088
TrendyDigital.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts