Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bad at graphics programs, formatting, all that jazz.  I want to find someone who will help me implement my new cover ideas, provide a little creative guidance, and, you know, put it all together for me. 

I can afford to pay a few hundred bucks.  I know that's not tons, but I'm not asking for original design ideas, just a little aesthetic direction and probably a couple of hours editing graphics.

·
Administrator
10,097 Posts
You might take a look at our Yellow Pages, which lists a number of cover designers. Some of the listings are no doubt out of date, as I doubt providers who go out of business always remember to come back and remove their ad. Nevertheless, many of those designers are still active. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Becca Mills said:
You might take a look at our Yellow Pages, which lists a number of cover designers. Some of the listings are no doubt out of date, as I doubt providers who go out of business always remember to come back and remove their ad. Nevertheless, many of those designers are still active. Good luck! :)
thank you. i honestly have never explored this site at all, maybe i better do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts