Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have our little blubs too sell our book. For some of us, condensing our book down to a couple paragraphs was a challenge to say the least. Now can you be even more concise?

Advertise your book here with one sentence and one sentence only.  

I will start:

Elizabeth has the power to travel through time, but as her past changes, so does her memory.  

Or as Doctor Who would say: Wibbly wobbly timey whimy. :)

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Hi,

this sounds like a fun challenge for the Writers' Café...I'm going to move it, thanks for understanding.  Authors, when posting your one line blurb, no links, please.

Thanks!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
"By the end of the story I was thoroughly enthralled and I can't wait to get my hands on the second novel Pecadillo to find out who and how Katla will be killing next and how her relationship with Bram will continue to evolve." - Kindle five-star review of Reprobate.

"It's quite a trick to get the audience to root for the killer and the police equally, but the author pulls it off. I'm looking forward to the next books in the series." - another Kindle five-star review of Reprobate.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
"Sometimes your worst enemy is your only salvation"

or

"Take this Unicorn in the name of commerce and Hugh Howey, so that I may gain rankings in the holy halls of the mighty Zon"

·
Registered
851 Posts
From a recent review of The Accident at 13th and Jefferson:

Think along the lines of "It's a Wonderful Life" with a thicker plot (certainly without the Christian aspect).

·
Registered
250 Posts
A PLEDGE OF SILENCE is a historical novel based on the experiences of the nurses who valiantly served in the Philippines during World War II and became the first U.S. military women to be taken prisoners-of-war.

·
Registered
574 Posts
SBJones said:
The trilogy is complete, so no more waiting.
Brilliant!

Here's my one-liner/go-to "elevator pitch" for my first book:
"A fledgling vampire accidentally inherits the power of a god."

I don't know how well that would sell anything, but I think it sums up the book quite nicely =)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts