Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, Thanks for the massive support...There's been incredible interest as a direct result of your support, and I expect to Out-Sell The Da Vinci Code by next month! O.K., I'm kidding, but there has been incredible interest lately so I am keeping the price at 80 cents to see who will become the first to solve the challenge below:

At the end of the book, "The Lost Scroll and the Secret of Life," right after the Epilogue, there is a Challenge posed to the reader to find a single sentence within an ancient scroll that will lead to the Real Secret of Life.

I placed the challenge there purposely to see how easily, or not, people will discover the elusive sentence. So far, out of thousands, nobody has found it, and I thought it would be fun to bring that challenge here to this board to see who will find it first.

The paperback sells for $12.95 but I'll keep the Kindle price at 80 cents for as long as interest in the challenge continues, so tell everyone you know who has a Kindle or an iPhone to grab a copy, and see who will be the first to discover The Secret of Life. Good Luck. :)

Here is the link to get the Kindle edition for just $0.80 (paperback is $12.95):
http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Scroll-Secret-Life-ebook/dp/B0029ZBGSE

Tom Jankovic

·
Super Moderator
67,246 Posts
But, Tom, everyone knows the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.   ???  ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are correct! Even Google seems to like the Hitchhikers Guide. (have you ever tried googling that question? They actually set it up to answer "42")

Try googling this EXACT phrase: what is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

Nice to see they have a sense of humor. Google used to have George Bush as the Top result for the query "failure," but unfortunately political pressure led them to remove that one!

I would have kept it on anyway ;)

Tom

·
Registered
904 Posts
Just bought your book Tom.  I'm looking forward to reading it!!
jp

·
Super Moderator
67,246 Posts
Tom Jankovic said:
Google used to have George Bush as the Top result for the query "failure," but unfortunately political pressure led them to remove that one!

I would have kept it on anyway ;)

Tom
Humor is as humor does; for the record, we try to keep the political kind out of these forums since it rarely leads to cordial conversation. Thanks!

<my moderator hat for the day>

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JP,

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!  I think you will. :)

Ann,

Got it, no politics from me anymore...  ;)

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts