Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my Oberon Tree of Life cover with corners..  Its not that I don't like it - just that I decided I really would prefer the World Tree (love the teal) and I can't justify having two.

If anyone here is interested let me know.  I have had it for about two weeks - very lightly used but I have folded it back.   Otherwise I will put it on Ebay

I would like $50 plus shipping.

Thanks,
Ricki

·
Super Moderator
67,323 Posts
You might post as well in the "Buy Sell Trade" forum, or maybe Betsy can move this for you.  I'm sure someone will jump at this. .. .

Ann

·
Registered
58 Posts
SOLD! Do you accept paypal?  I guess COD would be ok also depending on how much it would cost.  Depending on when you would be shipping it would go to either AR or NY. 

·
Registered
58 Posts
I knew trolling for hours on end would pay off sooner or later! <evil laugh>

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Border Collie Lady--

Great that you sold it so fast!  Could you do us Mods a favor? Once you've confirmed that the cover is truly sold, and it seems like it is, change the subject of your original post to "Selling my Oberon Tree of Life with Corners SOLD"  (You do this by going to the first post in the thread, your post, and clicking "Modify" then adding SOLD to the subject.  This will change the subject shown in the index, so people will know it's been sold.

Betsy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.