Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every month, I get a gift card from Amazon for my affiliate sales (now you know how I feed my book and video game habits lol). I got my gift card today for last month's sales and went to my account to enter the gift card code. After entering the code, I got the following prompt:

"Send Amazon a thank you message for this gift card"

Complete with a new screen to encourage me to send Amazon a thank you for sending me my gift card. :eek: ;D

I think this is officially more funny than when they send me emails encouraging me to review my own books, despite the fact that their TOS says for me not to review my own books.

Left hand should really learn what the right one is doing. Just saying... :D

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Bards and Sages (Julie) said:
So every month, I get a gift card from Amazon for my affiliate sales (now you know how I feed my book and video game habits lol). I got my gift card today for last month's sales and went to my account to enter the gift card code. After entering the code, I got the following prompt:

"Send Amazon a thank you message for this gift card"

Complete with a new screen to encourage me to send Amazon a thank you for sending me my gift card. :eek: ;D

I think this is officially more funny than when they send me emails encouraging me to review my own books, despite the fact that their TOS says for me not to review my own books.

Left hand should really learn what the right one is doing. Just saying... :D
:D :D :D :D :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts