Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to make it my mission to go direct to Apple. alas, I don't have a Mac. There must be someone willing to provide the upload service...right?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use D2D as well, but I'd like to have a bit more control. I do love them, but I think t's time.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi All,

I have seen that there are a few people asking for direct to iBook delivery.

I have been working on the Apple Newsstand side of things for a few years now (Sanitarium Magazine) and I feel I have a service to offer.

I would offer the following:

You will need to go through the apple ID sign up process, email, contact details, Tax and approval (for data protection more than anything.) For which I will supply a step by step guide

Once you have the details, send me over the manuscript and your Apple ID and Password (this will need to be changed after I have uploaded the book - again for security). I will then upload the file to iBooks with the supplied book details, price, and artwork etc (a worksheet will be sent over for you to fill out to speed this up).

Once all this is completed you will then have your book available on iBooks and keep the full 70% of royalties.

As I am just starting out, I am offering this service for $50 for the first 10 people who email [email protected]

TLDR: I will upload your book for a one off fee of $50 (via paypal) and you will then have full access to the dashboard with your own apple ID. (2-4 days delivery) 10 spots remaining.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts