Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,620 Posts
I watched that the other day, but I'd already gotten the info from Jim's thread about SFWA's decision. Still, it was worth it to watch MCA Hogarth's face as she tried to get her audio running again. She's a doll, really!  :-*

I don't know about the organization being filled with old, white, conservative men, but that's how it often comes across. But that's okay. The indies are coming! The indies are coming!  :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she-la-ti-da said:
I watched that the other day, but I'd already gotten the info from Jim's thread about SFWA's decision. Still, it was worth it to watch MCA Hogarth's face as she tried to get her audio running again. She's a doll, really! :-*

I don't know about the organization being filled with old, white, conservative men, but that's how it often comes across. But that's okay. The indies are coming! The indies are coming! :eek:
Well, for it's worth, I am white, but I usually feel like I'm 17, and I support Obamacare.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,161 Posts
Well, that was quick!  I was on the fence about the SFWA, until I watched the video.  A big hand to the folks who made it for really making the sale.

Applied yesterday.  Accepted today as a member of SFWA.

Still not calling it "Sif-wa" though.  :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,620 Posts
PaulLev said:
Well, for it's worth, I am white, but I usually feel like I'm 17, and I support Obamacare.
Well, you're young at heart! My Granny always said that's what counted. I feel like I'm about 25, until my knees or hands or back reminds me that the big 6-0 is going to be here before I know it. And I like Obamacare, but I'd like single-payer better. Bless my little liberal heart. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,620 Posts
Rick Gualtieri said:
Well, that was quick! I was on the fence about the SFWA, until I watched the video. A big hand to the folks who made it for really making the sale.

Applied yesterday. Accepted today as a member of SFWA.

Still not calling it "Sif-wa" though. :D
Sif-wa is better than what people call the SF Channel ( Siffy or Sciffy, now). And congrats on getting in, and so quick! Awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
she-la-ti-da said:
Well, you're young at heart! My Granny always said that's what counted. I feel like I'm about 25, until my knees or hands or back reminds me that the big 6-0 is going to be here before I know it. And I like Obamacare, but I'd like single-payer better. Bless my little liberal heart. :p
Agree completely about single-payer! :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top