Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been reading the shade of vampire series. Tried to download #57 last night through kindle unlimited and can’t find any of the books to download!! Keep getting sent to the error page. Anyone know why?

·
Registered
445 Posts
I’ve been reading the shade of vampire series. Tried to download #57 last night through kindle unlimited and can’t find any of the books to download!! Keep getting sent to the error page. Anyone know why?
There is a dispute going on and it's made its ways to the courts. I am not sure what the decision was or if it's even been decided yet. I just checked and it looks like the hearing in Washington hasn't started yet. However, I think something was decided about domain names in arbitration, And I believe the appeals is still going on in the Bahamas.

It's not a pretty tale and if you want to continue enjoying the books, I strongly recommend staying as far from the case details as possible. However, if you can stomach some of the details, it is an eye-opening deep dive into publishing.

Edited: So I did a quick check and completely changed my post because I wanted it to be as accurate as possible. It slipped my mind how litigious one of the parties is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts