Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on and off the KB all day and just realized this next post would be No. 500!  That is pretty amazing to me as someone who had never been on a message board or in a chat room before I found you all last November.  I love this board - the information, the comraderie and the feeling of real friendship with people I have never met face-to-face.  Thank you all for sharing your expertise, joys, sorrows, opinions and enabling skills!  Special thanks to all the moderators for making this a wonderful and worthwhile place to spend a good portion of my time.  :-*

Chris

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Congratulations, Chris. 
deb

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Wonderful Chris - I was the same, never having been on a board before, and somehow found this wonderful group of folks!  You will read 1,000 in no time!  WOO WOOO WOOOO

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody!  Maybe it was a silly thing to celebrate, but it felt like such an accomplishment for me.  I try not to post just for the sake of count because I don't think it really matters what your count is in the grand scheme of things, but it is fun to see the Status change.  I can't imagine reaching 1000+ like so many have!  I do think the 5000+ and 10,000+ levels deserve some sort of additional Status recognition (Rulers of the Kindle Universe?) - LOL!

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
I wonder if my post count here will ever get close to my counts at webdeveloper.com/forum (currently 12,773) and phpbuilder.com/board (10,782). Only time will tell, but they're the only two forums I currently participate in that have 500 or more posts, and right now I'd predict this will be my next. :)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Congratulations Chris!  I totally agree with you, the people here are the best.  Not that I have any experience elsewhere, but I've herd the horror story's.  I'm happy here, and this is where I'll stay.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Congrats Chris! I just realized that I have passed 4000 and don't really remember when it happened! Just think... one day you will have that many, too!  ;D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts