Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I am bawling like a BABY!  Be back after I have played a while!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congratulations!

It's okay to cry, but step away from the Kindle first!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I hope she didn't buy a blue skin

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Anju said:
yesterday she was a HE???

Woo Hoo

Congratulations -
In Catherine Coulter's FBI series there is a computer named Max and changes to a Maxine. That is why I haven't named my Kindle yet. I can't decide if it is a he or she. I may just pick a name that can be both. :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You can't always tell gender until you actually have possession of your Kindle!  Lady Blue.... I cried too when MaKK arrived.  You'll know gender and name once you get to spend some quality time with her/him.  We're so happy for you!  Is the box cool or what??  I had to just let my box sit and enjoy it before I could even open it up.  Poor MaKK was probably struggling to breathe..... but I had to enjoy the box first.  Enjoy yourself and then later, let us know how you're doing.  Incredible experience!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
I'm still waiting on mine, so I guess I don't see with a sex, but it does have a personality and this thread has got me laughing and a bit more anxious.

thanks for the smiles :)
LSbookend

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anju said:
yesterday she was a HE???
I had previously referred to her as Miss Kindle before I actually took possesion today (finally). I knew I would probably change the name once I held her. I was so overcome with tears that I felt a little foolish. Luckily I ws home alone at the time.

So, now I would like to introduce "JT", short for Joyful Tears. It may seem like a silly name to most, but to me, it fits *perfectly*

I have already grabbed two books and the Alfred Hitchcock magazine. that should keep me busy for a few days.

As for the gender, eh...JT could be either or so I guess she will remain a *she* :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome JT!!  I love the name Lady Blue!!  The fun has just begun..... enjoy and let us know how you and JT are doing.  And..... welcome to the Klub!!  Glad you're here with us!!!

G

·
YAY for You and JT!  I am so happy your wait is over and they delivered on a Saturday.  now you will see that what you've read here is pretty much an uderstatement of what it's like to be a real live Kindleteer(my term mostly)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats Lady Blue J.T. will bring you many hours of together time. Enjoy

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Congratulations Lady Blue, I hope you and JT get to spend a lot of quality time together.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Congrats Lady Blue. I know you and JT will have a Kindling good time! There are no *silly* names, everyone who chose to name their Kindle has a story or reason for the name.  :)

Linda

1 - 20 of 31 Posts