Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrat to both of you.
enjoy you kindles
Within a week you wonder how you ever got by with you kindles.

Jodi

·
Registered
771 Posts
Congrats - you are two of the newest members of the growing army of kindlers. Before long you will wonder how you ever got along without it!

S

·
Registered
629 Posts
Woohooo!! Mine just came to! Got her charging right now and reading  "The Manual"  lol...will write more after I get to fire her up. :D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Kindled Spirit said:
Woohooo!! Mine just came to! Got her charging right now and reading "The Manual" lol...will write more after I get to fire her up. :D
Hey Kindled, great! Report back, okay?

L

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Aww, I'm sort of jealous of the excitement I can remember all too well.  Not jealous enough that I'd give up the last 7 months though :)

·
Registered
629 Posts
OMG!!!! I'm in loveeeeee!!!! :D Just bought my first book and got it in 30 seconds....maybe even less! Now I understand what all the hoopla has been about :p Just wish I would have known about it sooner. My hubby has been in Iraq since last Oct. ( coming home in Dec. ) Just think of all the books I could have read :eek: Well I'll soon make up for lost time...lol....gotta go for now, "Spirit" is waiting on me!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As soon as I got back home from morning classes I set up camp at the front door. The UPS guy got to my house right after lunch and I bet he heard my girly sqeal of joy as he approached the door. It was kinda embarrassing, but I quickly got over it. So all I am waiting for is my skin for my kindle. I also almost had a heart attack when my friend almost dropped at school and I got in trouble for slapping at my brother's hands for trying to touch my kindle. lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts