·
Registered
577 Posts
That's good to know. :)

·
Registered
6,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have watched the first episode in Series 4 and Wow!
They came out strong and as usual I will need to watch it a few times before I catch all the details.

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Yeah, there was a total twist in there for me . . . I was familiar with the Six Napoleons from the original stories; they definitely took it a few steps beyond!

The second one aired her on Sunday . . . it was pretty complex -- definitely need to watch that one again as well!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:
Yeah, there was a total twist in there for me . . . I was familiar with the Six Napoleons from the original stories; they definitely took it a few steps beyond!

The second one aired here on Sunday . . . it was pretty complex -- definitely need to watch that one again as well!
I knew the twist was coming, thank goodness. However, I was pretty disappointed in the episode overall. I think I will have to watch it again, too.

I got the Amazon season pass so I can watch the episodes as soon as they are available. I don't have cable/satellite. They had an interesting "making of" included.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ann in Arlington said:

The second one aired her on Sunday . . . it was pretty complex -- definitely need to watch that one again as well!
I agree - the second episode was a mind-bender! It seems to have received mixed reviews but I enjoyed it, and as you rightly say, it needs a second watch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts