Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize if there's a list somewhere, or if this is in the wrong place, BUT! I just got a kindle app, that I didn't know allowed you to read stuff without a kindle (I'm so behind, lol), so I'm looking to fill my library! I've got a bit of christmas money left, but I'm mostly looking for the free promo ones (not that I'm cheap or anything).

I'm looking for urban and/or paranormal and/or modern fantasy type stuff. Shifters, mermaids (for some reason I'm stuck on those lately), and/or demons. I'm open to suggestions. ...And maybe erotica. >_>

Again, sorry if this is in the wrong place. D:

·
Premium Member
6,848 Posts
Hi Victoria and Welcome to Kindleboards!

At the top of the list of threads here in the Book Corner, there is a Threadipedia that lists all sorts of resources as well as links to earlier conversations about specific genres. For example, here's the one to a Paranormal Romance you might find useful .... In the meantime, I'm sure you're about to receive a pile of recommendations from our members here. :)

Below are a couple recommendations for Shifter m/m romances I enjoyed. These are all part of a series:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geoffrey said:
Hi Victoria and Welcome to Kindleboards!

At the top of the list of threads here in the Book Corner, there is a Threadipedia that lists all sorts of resources as well as links to earlier conversations about specific genres. For example, here's the one to a Paranormal Romance you might find useful .... In the meantime, I'm sure you're about to receive a pile of recommendations from our members here. :)

Below are a couple recommendations for Shifter m/m romances I enjoyed. These are all part of a series:

Woot! Thanks very much for the recommendations! (And the info about the Threadipedia! Sorry I didn't notice that before)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Welcome, Victoria!  Yay for Christmas money!

You're in exactly the right place...  Mermaids? LOL!  Anyone out there with some mermaid fiction?

Betsy

·
Registered
118 Posts
For demons, two of my faves are Demonica Series by Larissa Ione and Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter. First book of each series is below.

For Shifters (not sure if it matters what kind of shifter), if you like snarky humor and kick-ass heroines then maybe Shelly Laurenston's Magnus Pack or Pride series. I personally like the Magnus Pack series better than the Pride series, but Pride series is longer. And her Dragon Kin series under GA Aiken pen name is fun. First book of each series is below.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just discovered a wonderful independent author named L.K. Rigel and her Tales of Wyrd and Fae.  Her Kindle books move along quickly with magical settings, snappy dialogue, and evocative characters.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Anisa Claire West said:
I just discovered a wonderful independent author named L.K. Rigel and her Tales of Wyrd and Fae. Her Kindle books move along quickly with magical settings, snappy dialogue, and evocative characters.
Glad to hear you recommend LK's books. She's an active member here; I have a couple in my TBR pile.

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts