Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some people have their Medge covers already.  The products page for the Platform gives a ship date of March 18, but the cart page gives a ship date of March 2.

Does anyone know which date is correct?  Are they shipping all the covers pretty quickly, or do just a lucky few have theirs while the rest of us have to wait?

TIA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
I ordered a prodigy back on 2/27 and mine still shows a ship date of 3/23.  Not sure why.  I know some people have started getting theirs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
DaisyMama said:
I know some people have their Medge covers already. The products page for the Platform gives a ship date of March 18, but the cart page gives a ship date of March 2.

Does anyone know which date is correct? Are they shipping all the covers pretty quickly, or do just a lucky few have theirs while the rest of us have to wait?

TIA!
I ordered my Platform on 2/11. It shipped on March 2, and arrived on March 4th. I love it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did y'all order from Amazon or the Medge website?  I ordered from the Medge website, and I can't find any way to access my account or check on order status.  Is there some way that I'm not aware of, or can you only check ship dates if you order through Amazon?

Thanks again!  I'm sure I'll be making a nuisance of myself with all my questions, so thanks in advance for humoring me!  ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
I ordered 2/14 from Amazon with standard shipping. It was shipped 3/2 and arrived in my town today. so I should get it tomorrow, I hope. 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,848 Posts
I ordered from M-edge and got mine at the end of last week.  Email them and ask them.  They have great customer service and will get right back to you.
deb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
I ordered a red leather platform through Amazon on 3/2, still shows a ship date of 3/20-3/30.  It may be that their production is just slow so they're filling older orders first, or if perhaps some color/material combos aren't ready yet.  I'm not worried yet, but Drenee is right, their customer service is wonderful.  I'm sure if you EMailed them to ask they'd be happy to tell you the shipping status of yours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
My purple M-edge platform came today. Looks and feels great. The color is a nice, rich, deep color of purple. I love it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
DaisyMama said:
Did y'all order from Amazon or the Medge website? I ordered from the Medge website, and I can't find any way to access my account or check on order status. Is there some way that I'm not aware of, or can you only check ship dates if you order through Amazon?

Thanks again! I'm sure I'll be making a nuisance of myself with all my questions, so thanks in advance for humoring me! ;)
I ordered through Amazon as they had a free shipping deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
A few pics of my M-edge purple platform cover:





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, everyone! Kevin, I LOVE your cover -- it looks great!  I was going to get the cream w/brown strap, but then I saw the thread (Patrizia's?) with the tropics skin and the sapphire blue cover, and I totally copied her.

I'll email Medge now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
Thanks Luv.  I love the color of it.  It doesn't lay as flat as the amazon cover when you fold it back, so that takes some getting used to, but I do like the padding under the leather compared to the amazon cover.  I'm interested in knowing how the prodigy is going to compare to the amazon cover.  Hoping to hear from someone on here that has the amazon cover and gets the prodigy.  Are you getting the prodigy?  I know you'd do a great comparison of the two.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alas, I am getting the platform.  The stand-up capability sealed the deal.  I even cancelled my Oberon order to get the Platform.  (shh!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
So now I'm even more confused.  I got an email from Amazon saying that they were going to charge my card for my M-Edge cover, but that it still won't be shipped until the 26th.  I thought they didn't charge your card until they could actually send something out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
You should email them and ask them what's up, because they specifically wrote on Amazon that they would fix the issue with early billing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Okay.....you guys are such enablers!!!!  I looked at Oberon.. very nice-too expensive.
So now I am looking at M-edge...
1. what's the difference between the prodigy and excecutive models?
2. who likes the platform style better?  It looks handy to fold over the cover without as much bulk-can you add their light to that syle?
3. how does that light compare to the clip on type?

thanks... I just may return my amazon cover.  Then of course, I want to see the new Borsa Bella bag coming out this w/e

Sue
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
shk246 said:
Okay.....you guys are such enablers!!!! I looked at Oberon.. very nice-too expensive.
So now I am looking at M-edge...
1. what's the difference between the prodigy and excecutive models?
2. who likes the platform style better? It looks handy to fold over the cover without as much bulk-can you add their light to that syle?
3. how does that light compare to the clip on type?

thanks... I just may return my amazon cover. Then of course, I want to see the new Borsa Bella bag coming out this w/e

Sue
The executive has the 4 corner straps to secure the Kindle in the cover. The prodigy as the "hinge" system and then 2 straps on the right side to secure it.

I have the platform now. I like it. I really liked the hinge in the amazon cover so I'm sure I'll order one of the prodigy covers sometime soon. I do like the extra padding under the leather on the M-edge brand as compared to the Amazon cover.

I use a Might Brite flex for a lite when I need it, so I can't speak to the M-edge light. I know it's not out yet, I think it's coming out soon.
 
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Top