Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished reading George W Bush's autobiography called "Decision Points".  I really appreciated the honesty in his writing, even though I disagreed with much of what he did during his administration. Did George Bush actually write all of this himself?

·
Registered
876 Posts
Edward_Scarzi said:
I just finished reading George W Bush's autobiography called "Decision Points". I really appreciated the honesty in his writing, even though I disagreed with much of what he did during his administration. Did George Bush actually write all of this himself?
Hehehehehe :D I doubt it.

edited as the video had nothing to do with the book. See my post later in the thread. --Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Just stepping to say that discussion of the book, whether it is well written,  whether it moved you, etc, is permitted.  Political debate is not.  keep that in mind, we'll be keeping an eye on this thread as the track record of discussing books by politicians is not good. :)

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Registered
72 Posts
FYI, there's a novel and subsequent film called THE GHOST WRITER (or THE GHOST in the UK) about a ghost writer for a former British Prime Minister who finds out a little too much about his subject. I have not read it, but it's by Robert Harris, one of my favorite authors.

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
I doubt it as well.  I have head most politician books are ghostwritten.  Also, anyone from the Jersey Shore ;-)  I thin Palin's was also ghostwritten.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts