·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa, whopping line-up! I just shared your FB post and bought your book :) Good luck!!
Oh, thank you! That is so kind of you. I really appreciate the purchase and the share.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Go, Carolyn, go!!!!! You've always been one of the most helpful members of the board, and if anybody deserves rockin' success, it's you!

On a side note, I'm going to use this list as a guide for who to submit to for my new series. If you're using a site, it's been vetted, so that's really helpful!

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've always been one of the most helpful members of the board, and if anybody deserves rockin' success, it's you!
I would say the same thing about you!

I think you could add "what to read after 50 shades of grey" and "new adult addiction" to the list. I think I'm going to see if I can get a Kboards promo on Friday ... I don't get a lot of sales from those, but always get lovely reviews and this box set has almost none. BookBub took it on the strength of the reviews of the books in the set.

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Btw, enjoyed your interview on the marketingsff podcast a couple weeks back.
Aww ... thanks. Ha, ha, ha ... after that podcast I had to turn off all the Facebook adverts for my free book! Their price shot through the roof.

Here is the link for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuFc8l7xWjs
(I also gave other GOOD advice!)

·
Registered
555 Posts
That is an incredible line up  :eek: Hope you knock it out of the park! I'll be following with interest and also shared it on Facebook as well!

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll be following with interest and also shared it on Facebook as well!
Thank you so much!

You have such gorgeous covers ... did Tom do them?

·
Registered
555 Posts
C. Gockel said:
Thank you so much!

You have such gorgeous covers ... did Tom do them?
Yep, Tom did them. He's an art wizard! I'll probably have to start scheduling six months out given how popular he's gotten here! 8)

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Which bestseller lists are you trying to hit?
USA Today ... but if I just got above #100 on Amazon I could at least say I'm a National Bestseller.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
C. Gockel said:
USA Today ... but if I just got above #100 on Amazon I could at least say I'm a National Bestseller.
I think that term is for lettered bestsellers. So you'd have to hit the USA/NYT to use it. Here's hoping you do!

·
Registered
5,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think that term is for lettered bestsellers. So you'd have to hit the USA/NYT to use it. Here's hoping you do!
Now I want to book more ads ...

1 - 20 of 263 Posts