Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having trouble with a short story for a client, so I searched for short story generators for some inspiration, and I got this (other than the protagonist name and penname everything was random suggestion):

Stable Amilia Blake
A Short Story
by SS roberts

Amilia Blake had always hated creepy Sleepford with its vigorous, villainous volcanoes. It was a place where she felt puzzled.

She was a stable, tactless, beer drinker with spiky spots and curvaceous toenails. Her friends saw her as a damp, decaying dolphin. Once, she had even rescued a repulsive injured bird from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Amilia walked over to the window and reflected on her cosy surroundings. The moon shone like chatting lizards.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Matthew Ferguson. Matthew was a funny patient with ample spots and fat toenails.

Amilia gulped. She was not prepared for Matthew.

As Amilia stepped outside and Matthew came closer, she could see the horrible glint in his eye.

Matthew glared with all the wrath of 508 greedy mammoth mice. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want peace."

Amilia looked back, even more stressed and still fingering the bendy book. "Matthew, I've got a new job," she replied.

They looked at each other with concerned feelings, like two keen, knowing kittens chatting at a very sympathetic funeral, which had reggae music playing in the background and two arrogant uncles walking to the beat.

Amilia regarded Matthew's ample spots and fat toenails. "I feel the same way!" revealed Amilia with a delighted grin.

Matthew looked stressed, his emotions blushing like a teeny, tricky torch.

Then Matthew came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END

Auto Praise for Stable Amilia Blake
"I feel like I know Amilia Blake. In a way, it feels as though I've always known her."
- The Daily Tale
"About as enjoyable as being hailed on whilst taking in washing that has been targeted by seagulls with the squits."
- Enid Kibbler
"Saying the moon shone like chatting lizards is just the kind of literary device that makes this brilliant."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts