Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know if it makes sense to offer my novella, Shimmerspell in paperback form. It's only about 78 pages so I'm not sure it would be worth it to readers. Does it make more sense to finish book #2 and bundle them together or the entire series? Any advice?  :-\

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Kimberly Spencer said:
I want to know if it makes sense to offer my novella, Shimmerspell in paperback form. It's only about 78 pages so I'm not sure it would be worth it to readers. Does it make more sense to finish book #2 and bundle them together or the entire series? Any advice? :-\
Given the minimum price that really short books have to have, I'm planning on collecting related shorter works in order to offer them in paper. (I will also offer the collection in ebook form.)

Camille

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'd go for it... the cost is what $50 or so... ($39 for createspace upgrade and $10 for ISBN)... plus the proof... but yeah, why not have it in print.  Some people may prefer print.  I keep all my books in print for that reason.

AND you could package the novella's together when they're all done and make it into a super special book or something catchy, right? :)

-jb 8)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Another good reason to have paperback is so Amazon will show the huge discount on your ebook pricing. People love a good deal and when you see the ebook is like 50-90% off the price of the paperback ... cha-ching!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.