Kindle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the Kindle, what else have you skinned? I'd love to see pictures of your skinned laptops, cellphones, Nintendo, ipods, wii...etc.. And yes, even your Kindles.

Do you mix and match or make them all the same?

I'll post some pictures of mine in a bit...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I thought she was going to show us the screensaver she made to go with her skin!  ;)

L

·
Registered
288 Posts
Alright, here is my next combo... and let me just say, I was perfectly happy with what I had till I saw this screensaver and thought about Luvmy4brats' Decalgirl. I've got this whole "LOST on a stranded island with a hottie" theme going on. :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I wish I hadn't been checking that one out when my 18 yr old son was standing behind me. It's going to be awhile before I live this one down.

Melissa

·
Registered
224 Posts
Kindgirl said:
Alright, here is my next combo... and let me just say, I was perfectly happy with what I had till I saw this screensaver and thought about Luvmy4brats' Decalgirl. I've got this whole "LOST on a stranded island with a hottie" theme going on. :)

ABSOLUTELY Stunning!

·
Registered
294 Posts
:) Yikes, no way can any of us top this beautiful Hunkalicious of a Man.... 8) 8) ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
ricky said:
:) Yikes, no way can any of us top this beautiful Hunkalicious of a Man.... 8) 8) ;)
Here's another hunk :) I'll add him to my tropical theme I've got going on my Kindle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts