Kindle Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
My avatar is a bit distorted because of sizing so here it is.

It is actually on just above my right ankle

Here is another of my tats (I have 6 in total)

This is the Illuminati Diamond tat I posted about on the Dan Brown thread.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
It is great seeing the various avatars and reading about the reasons and stories behind them.

MonaSW said:
Great pictures, I especially like the origami!
kim said:
Anna, that is an amazing piece of art. I don't think I've ever seen "real" origami, it is so cool.
Thanks MonaSW and Kim. I enjoy folding origami that is realistic and origami that is useful. I am fascinated by how much can be done with a piece of paper. :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
This was me in mid-1958 when I was about 1-1/2 years old. These days my head is not quite so out of proportion to the rest of my body.

At least I was a happy child, apparently. :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
NogDog said:
This was me in mid-1958 when I was about 1-1/2 years old. These days my head is not quite so out of proportion to the rest of my body.

LOL, my brother's head was huge when he was little. Back then clothing didn't have the convenient snaps or buttons near the neckline. My mom had to cut the shoulder seam on all his shirts just to fit them over his head. Thankfully his body grew to match his head :p

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
NogDog said:

Great picture, NogDog! I love it.
Interesting shoes. :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
I just changed my avatar to the one I use on most other boards. I like the other one but I feel more like me using my RavenclawPony. Here is a bigger version

·
Registered
701 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Raven and Hazel those are avatars that seem to reflect who you are and what you do. Right?
Yes, in my case. I am a huge Harry Potter fan (hence...RavenclawPrefect) I also collect and customize My Little Ponies so RavenclawPony is merging those two things.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
My avatar is a painting I made with my Wacom tablet. It was inspired by the words of the Italian poet, Giacomo Leopardi. "E il naufragar mi e' dolce in questo mare..." which loosely translates, "And drowning is sweet in this sea..." but he was clearly talking about something different :)

61 - 71 of 71 Posts