Kindle Forum banner

61 - 80 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
vlapinta said:
crebel,
Just wondering which Vera Bradley bag is that in the picture? Very pretty!

Vicki
Sorry Vicki, I don't think I have posted any pictures, so I am not sure who you need a reply from. All these skins and bags look great!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Such beautiful combinations.  Thanks for sharing.
deb

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Is that Spinach?  ??? lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Mine is mainly black with a little bit of color on it... I've noticed it doesn't quite hurt my eyes as bad. I truly need to get a pic of Hermione...

Here she is:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Here's mine- It's from MyTego.com. I love it! The colors are brighter in person. They did take FOREVER to arrive, but excellent customer service and you can design your own (photo of my kid on the back? Maybe if I get a K2...) which is cool. I also found the quality better than my DG, but it seems that was maybe a fluke.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Interesting, Panjo, I think that's the first K1 skin I've seen that has a covering for the back part (the part that slides off). Very cool that they do that, and it's a neat skin!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
geoffthomas said:
Here is my Dissarray from DecalGirl:

I have posted this in another thread, but I enjoy showing it.
Thanks for the pictures. I've had my eye on Disarray for a while. Finally broke down and just ordered it for K2 also. I figured it would go with a lot of colors (My M-edge saddle, purple ROH, and the new Oberon turquoise blue when it comes out!)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I know a few KB members were waiting for the Dragon Fan skin for the K2. Well, it is available and it is gorgeous!
First skin I've actually been really tempted to buy!

This would go nicely with my black and saddle Oberon covers, don't you think? ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seamonkey said:
Decalgirl put up Clovers for K2 at my request and I just put in my order.

I think this will go with any oberon fern or green cover and the m edge jade too.

Seamonkey- that cover is BEAUTIFUL!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Here is my new skin...I think it is called wallflowers (from DG). The light colored parts are actually a soft buttery yellow. I thought it was off-white. But, I really like it anyway.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
gwen10 said:
I know a few KB members were waiting for the Dragon Fan skin for the K2. Well, it is available and it is gorgeous!
First skin I've actually been really tempted to buy!

This would go nicely with my black and saddle Oberon covers, don't you think? ;)
Beautiful! Is that a true red in there? I mean, would it go with Oberon's Red River Garden?

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
The Metamorphosis DG skin is now available for K1. Really like it and think it will go well with the Oberon Dragonfly Pond cover.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Here's mine:

61 - 80 of 619 Posts