Kindle Forum banner

121 - 140 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Here is the K1 I'm keeping (sold the other two we had in our family). She is all decked out in the DecalGirl Quest skin and the M-edge Pebbled Saddle Executive Leather cover. I've paired it with the Vera Bradley large cosmetic in the Kensington pattern. Sorry the picture is a little blurry. I took it with my Blackberry because I can't find the charger for my camera.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
DD, what an absolutely ELEGANT combo!  Just gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
VictoriaP said:
DD, what an absolutely ELEGANT combo! Just gorgeous!
Thanks, Victoria. I'm looking for the Kensington pattern in a Vera Bradley large hipster but can't find it anywhere. It's a discontinued pattern.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Love the Quest on the Klassic Kindle! It is on mine, as well.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
intinst said:
Yes, intinst, I think I've seen your pictures. Just got mine last week. I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
DD said:
Thanks, Victoria. I'm looking for the Kensington pattern in a Vera Bradley large hipster but can't find it anywhere. It's a discontinued pattern.
Keep an eye on eBay, one will probably show up there sooner or later. (Course I might be bidding on it...) ;)

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
MonaSW said:
Keep an eye on eBay, one will probably show up there sooner or later. (Course I might be bidding on it...) ;)
Thanks, Mona. I'll check it out.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
intinst said:
That one is nice, I've seen some pictures posted on this board.

·
Registered
556 Posts
So I have the bobarra Austen cover and just got the decalgirl "Flower Splash" skin. I was afraid a skin would be distracting when I read, but I got used to it quickly. Probably should have gone outside to take these pix -- too much reflection from the flash and the skin washed out. It's brighter than appears here:

I like it! :) The colors work together nicely.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I just got my custom skin from Tego. The picture is one I took at the Flower and Garden show at Epcot. The cover is navy-looks a bit dark here though.

The Tego skin went on very easily. I like that the back is completely covered so I can see more of the design.
I did want to try reposition the velcro dots but they are stuck on tight and I am afraid of tearing the skin.
Now I guess I just need to try figure out how to make a screensaver of the picture

Lynn L

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Lynn said:
I just got my custom skin from Tego. The picture is one I took at the Flower and Garden show at Epcot. The cover is navy-looks a bit dark here though.

<pics removed>

The Tego skin went on very easily. I like that the back is completely covered so I can see more of the design.
I did want to try reposition the velcro dots but they are stuck on tight and I am afraid of tearing the skin.
Now I guess I just need to try figure out how to make a screensaver of the picture

Lynn L
This is gorgeous! I love hydrangeas. Nice job.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My K2 in a 3acp skin and BB bag. I've been making "flower x-ray" ss by manipulating photos of flowers on Google with Photobucket. Waiting for my pink M-edge Go cover. I'm not usually a flowery, girly girl, though you wouldn't know it by looking....

This is all thanks to you KBers. Bunch of shopping enablers, all of you!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Jaylyn, it's perfect!

121 - 140 of 619 Posts