Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never underestimate the value of a kick-ass pair of heels. Stiletto: A Caddy Rowland psychological thriller.Coming March 2015.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Everyone!  :) I had to look up Single White Female...now I want to see it!

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HAGrant said:
SWF is a really good movie... creepy creepy.

Your new cover is awesome. I've always admired your beautiful Gastien covers, too.
I'm going to have to look for it on Netflicks or something. Thanks for the Gastien covers compliment. Someone else did those. I wouldn't recommend her and I am quite sure she wouldn't recommend working with me, either. I did a lot of pushback to get those covers how I wanted them.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup. Avengement.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I miss her, too. I see she did post once this week. However, I believe she said she was leaving when the whole thing about banning covers went down. It didn't affect her covers but she felt the ruling on it was sexist, I think.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
SevenDays said:
Yay, a new Caddy Rowland book! Love the cover!

What's wrong with "avengement"? It's a real word, so I don't get what the problem is.
Maybe it looks hard to read to him. I don't know? I'm cool with it as it is.

Hmmm. Maybe he didn't know the word, you might be right. Anyway, just in case, it means: The inflicting of retributive punishment; satisfaction taken.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
DRMarvello said:
The grunge font she chose looks great on Stiletto, but I think the "v" in Avengement throws the eye off because of the coincidental juxtaposition with the "A," which slants the opposite direction. I did a double-take on it as well.
Yeah. I like that it does it, though. First, it's slightly disturbing, which is always good for psychological thriller. Second, anytime I can get a double-take on a cover I'm happy. :)

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
DRMarvello said:
Mission accomplished. 8)

For giggles, I sized the image down, and the "Av" combination is much easier to read at the sizes we'd normally see on vendor sites. Sorry if that takes away from the double-take effect. ;)
Well, darn. I might have to put a nude pic of myself in the thumbnail. THAT would get a double-take..and it would send shivers down the spine, too.

· Registered
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
cinisajoy said:
I thought you said thriller not comedy.
If I post a nude pic it will be psychological horror, not comedy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.