Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Boy, if I were Sony I would be concerned.  The glare issue would be a deal breaker ... also for those of us with Apples and not PCs, that is a bigger deal breaker still!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've seen both side by side.  Kindle just offers so much more.  I am sure you have all heard my story about the Sony guy telling his customer to buy a Kindle after seeing mine? 

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Not only does the glare and the fact that I have a Mac turn me off - but actually, so does the touchscreen.  I like not having to touch my screen!!  I'm still happy I bought the kindle!  

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ugh, that glare! Why would you even consider a Sony e-reader? I saw one at Target and it didn't look worth the money they were charging for it. I'll stick with the Kindle thank-you-very-much.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Mikuto said:
Ugh, that glare! Why would you even consider a Sony e-reader? I saw one at Target and it didn't look worth the money they were charging for it. I'll stick with the Kindle thank-you-very-much.
My feelings exactly!

Marci

B

·
0 Posts
Why would anyone go for that? Kindle does so much more. I love the wireless download. And to not be able to use Audible....seems like dooming the device all for being able to say it has a touchscreen and built in lighting. The other big downside is Sony just eliminated all Mac users. (We all know how they feel about PC's.)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I love that the book shown was You Suck
Ah, vicious irony strikes again.

On a completely unrelated note, one of our newschannels here is advertising their new website, but nobody proofed the pages before the commercial was finished. So the headline on the News 12 page in the commercial is "Yada Yada Yada School System Dreck". Which was either really really uninitentionally funny, b/c nobody came up with a dummy headline, or the last time that commercial designer will work in this town again. Which is also kinda funny.

~robin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts