Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grrrr...I found a whole bunch of Margaret Atwood books, but thought I would have all the time in the world so I just bought "The Blind Assasin".  I see that "Cat's eye", "Alias Grace", and my own version of "The Blind Assasin" have been pulled :(

Why do they do this?  Now I'm on a buying binge because I'm worried that the books I want will disappear, just like Hitchhiker's Guide.  I felt silly buying books that I already had read previously, but now am worried that if I don't it will disappear.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I really wish that Amazon would address this, and give some explanation for: (1) why Kindle books are being pulled, and (2) when (or IF) they'll return.

None of us can afford to download ALL the books we'll ever want to read, so it's unreasonable to say, "well, ya shoulda bought it when you had the chance!"

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I know several of the books I downloaded have spelling errors, maybe they are pulling them for something like that? It seems a lot of the electronic books were rushed to publication without proofreading.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts