Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm decidedly puzzled. From my first days here, I've tried to interpret the meaning of those colored dashes displayed on the right side of the greeting banner, under the time logged in counter. I still have no answer. Is there a significance, is it simply decorative or am I seeing things?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Click on a dash, Tennix, and see how the Kindle board colors change.  You can have a different color "skin" to the board, depending on your mood.  ;D

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
The one on the far left is the default but you can change the colors to your heart's content, T. In a green mood? Pink? Yucky mustard yellow? Have at it!

L

·
Registered
795 Posts
Leslie said:
The one on the far left is the default but you can change the colors to your heart's content, T. In a green mood? Pink? Yucky mustard yellow? Have at it!

L
Hey! When you live in a perpetually dark and dismal part of the country (like upstate NY which always seems to have a big black cloud overhead) almost any shade of yellow is an improvement! Don't be slandering yellow here ;)

·
Registered
829 Posts
Eclectic Reader said:
Click on a dash, Tennix, and see how the Kindle board colors change. You can have a different color "skin" to the board, depending on your mood. ;D
Whoa!! I did not know this!! Yey!! I'm purple now... :D

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
And, of course, I'm green / teal.  Sea green?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I'm using brown, it's a Thanksivingie kind of color.  ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts