Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you coworkers ask you out to lunch and you respond, "I guess I can give up my Kindle time for you guys."

Yes, my cubicle mate/office husband thinks I should join Kindle-holics Anonymous.  (Yes he calls me his office wife at work, which makes me laugh.)  My real husband thinks it's funny, too.  :p

Lara Amber

·
Registered
211 Posts
When you read a whole series of books in two weeks....when it normally takes months.  My daughter wanted to read Twilight, but I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for a 10 year old.  I bought the first book and before I knew it, I had the whole series.  I can't believe I fell for that one....

Office husband, funny!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hi my name is Mary Ann, and I've been a Kindleholic since December. I am up to about 12 books a month now.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Tippy said:
Hi my name is Jeana and I'm a Kindleholic. The problem is I have no desire to recover. But I do need a sponsor to point me to the accessories meeting!
Sorry, Jeana, no Accessories Anonymous--that would require that we think we have a problem. We enablers won't acknowledge that. :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
It probably should just be Enabler--I'm notorious among my friends for helping them spend money. :D

Hey, everyone should have pretty things around that make them feel good!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
Victoria - you need to change your signature label to accessory enabler as well LOL LOL
We are just equal opportunity enablers here, no need to limit it to just the Kindle.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
When you ignore your 2 and half year old niece who wants to play to read just one more paragraph.
::) Did I just say that out loud?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts